Friday, June 5, 2009

9:01

Life has it's rituals. Waking up at a certain hour each morning. Greeting or bemoaning the start of a new day with mediation and prayer. Some people call you at the same time every night. My sons consider cartoon watching a religious calling. I watch highlights of sports and news and consider 9:00 p.m. Central Time a special time. Why? My cell phones call are FREE.

Free, or the least expensive option, is pretty good right now considering the economic times. Free however is never free when it comes to talking to people. To engage in dialogue we make a contribution of our time and if there is one ritual that I love the most it is spending time with those who have meaning in my life. I like to feel connected, hear what's going on, listen to the other breathe and sigh and dream. To one of my tactile nature this is another way of me touching you. So during the week please feel free to call...at 9:01.

No comments:

Post a Comment